Discover insights by listening to your customers each month.
Some of these conversations may be about your brand or your competitors. At Keen, we are experts at transforming consumer data into concrete insights and recommendations to fuel every aspect of your business. You should understand what customers are saying and how they feel about your brand in order for you to stay ahead of the competition. We are capable of performing both Social Media Listening and Social Media Research. There are numerous social listening tools on the market, and Keen will recommend the best tool and solution tailored to your exact needs, always with your budget in mind.
Social Media Listening
The process of identifying and analyzing data from most open-source social media platforms (Twitter, Forums, News, Blogs, Wikis, etc.) and tracking volume of hashtags or brand mentions for campaigns.
Social Media Research
The process of identifying and analyzing data from open-source social media platforms (Twitter, Forums, News, Blogs, Wikis, etc.) which goes far beyond tracking volume of hashtags or mentions. The time commitment for social media research is far more extensive than social listening due to our analyst performing deep-dives into each mention and understanding themes in conversations which could be used as marketing research.
• Did my customer’s attitude change after our product launch?
• How do my customers feel about my business after our large event? Before the event? After the event?
• Are there certain themes in conversations about my business that occurred with a specific time period?
• Did our marketing campaign affect consumer behavior across multiple social platforms?
• Which social platforms do my customers frequently talk about my product or service?
• Are there any unmet needs that my customer complains or talks about that I don’t know?
• Are there any potential threats that my business needs to worry about?
• What are my customer’s purchasing behaviors?
• Social Media Research can’t answer extremely specific questions (i.e., Did you see that TV spot? How did you feel about it?).
• User demographics that your consumer does not input within their social media platforms (i.e., Ethnicity, Age, etc.)